The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Card Studio :: Anyone need one or more custom Bicycle cards printed? (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

Have you ever wanted to have one or more custom playing cards made but don't have the funds to make an entire deck? Do you have a unique packet trick you would love to market or perhaps just want a memorable business card made using genuine Bicycle Rider back playing cards and printed by USPCC?

Well, now is your opportunity and for only pennies per card!

Listen up! The Magic Apple in Studio City is producing yet another Bicycle Custom Deck run thru the United States Playing Card Company.
It is a mere $300 USD for 2,500 of the same card of your own custom design! While you can't alter the Rider back image, change the Ace of Spades or mess with the Joker you can (almost) do anything else.
Contact Brent for more information: magicapplestore@gmail.com
A slew of professionals use The Magic Apple for custom cards (yours truly included) and we couldn't be happier with the results. Smile

The Magic Apple has also released a GREAT NEW packet trick inspired by Roy Walton and created by Aldo Colombini called Jacks in The Box. If you order it through October 31st, 2014 it is only $15 USD (reg price $20) and you'll get a FREE Houdini Deck of Cards (retail value $6.95).
Check out the demo and read more about it by Clicking Here!

Finally, The Magic Apple is celebrating it's 11th Year in business!
On August 30th, they are having a HUGE party and sale! Snacks, drinks, door prizes, games, stuff for the kids and much more!
Come on by for a good time - there are always a TON of special guests that pop in! Noon to 5pm August 30th!

See you there! Smile

Brent Geris
Email: magicapplestore@gmail.com
Phone: 818-508-9921
www.TheMagicApple.com

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Darcy.W
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Darcy.W
Any possibility of ordering less then 2,500. I've come up with a clever routine using two different altered ace of hearts but I'm not sure I want to spend that much (yet) or get that many cards (yet).
"I would much rather be hated for what I am, than loved for something that I'm not" CM Punk
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3353 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Darcy, it would be best to split with one or two people, then it's only $100 each for over 833 cards each.