The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPS-alutely :: Have an app you want reviewed in The Linking Ring? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Hey, guys -

Starting in September, I am writing a monthly column for The Linking Ring. The column will focus on technology-related magic.

At the end of each column, I will be writing a recommendation for an app or marketed product, as long as it deals with technology.

If you have an app you would like me to look at and possibly recommend, please PM me or e-mail me at jeff@jeffpracemagic.com

Thank you!
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1084 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Sure.

Will mail you few
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
The September issue of The Linking Ring is now published, and my column has started! This month, I teach a really smart trick using an iPhone's camera album. Afterwards, I review Angelo Carbone's Magic SMS 2.

If you have an app (or marketed product using technology) you would like me to look at and possibly recommend, please PM me or e-mail me at jeff@jeffpracemagic.com

Thank you!
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
After six months of writing the column, I am pleased and humbled to say it has received a great response!

In the most recent column, I share an incredible trick that allows you to make a borrowed pair of headphones play music when not plugged into a device.

In past issues, I've been fortunate enough to have amazing contributions from Aljaz Son, Geraint Clarke, and Josh Janousky. Next month, I.B.M. president and world champion of magic Shawn Farquhar shares an awesome routine with a borrowed phone and calculator app. After that, I have a lot of material from Rich Aviles, Andi Gladwin, Chris Beason, and others.

If you have an app (or marketed product using technology) you would like me to look at and possibly recommend, please PM me or e-mail me at jeff@jeffpracemagic.com

Thank you!