The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Deck the Halls :: "Mana Decks" by Erik Mana (Silver and Zinfandel versions) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Erik Mana is a Filipino magician who, with these decks, has designed and brought to marked among the most beautiful decks of cards I have ever seen. They look great, handle great. Pics are posted below. The silver deck makes very good use of metallic inks, and combines the metallic silver with black to make an extremely interesting back design.

And in the Zinfandel deck, I now have a deck with the smallest markings I have EVER seen. Ever. (The silver version is not marked. The blue version - the Indigo Deck - is marked.)

Fortunately, it is not advertised as a marked deck - it is mainly a deck for collectors, or those who like beautiful sets of cards, that also happens to be marked.

When I found out what the markings are (the creator uses some clues and riddles for you to find the secret to the markings, online), I knew instantly they were the smallest I had ever seen, and by a significant amount! The suit markings are very small, but the value markings are TINY! Smile

But again, I didn't buy them for the markings. I knew the moment I saw these cards that I wanted them. They didn't disappoint!

Zinfandel:

Silver:

My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".