The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: MINDvention :: Osterlind and Weber Workshops! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
609 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
More good news!

Working out the details, but for the very first time at MINDvention, we will be offering workshops. One will take place the day after MINDvention and feature our Guest of Honor Richard Osterlind in a full day workshop.

The other will take place during the convention and will be three amazing hours with the always wonderful Michael Weber.

Still working on the detail and will update as info develops.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10800 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Wow - the one with Weber would be a amazing. Great ideas!

Keep us posted Danny.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
609 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Will do...
Scott Soloff
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
960 Posts

Profile of Scott Soloff
If I make it out there (planning on it), I would genuinely look forward to a workshop with Michael.

Best,

Scott
'Curiouser and curiouser."
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
609 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Workshop info (Richard Osterlind and Michael Weber) is now up on the website...
MINDvention Workshops
boboswitch
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of boboswitch
I have never been to any workshop. Think that I would get lost quickly in one of these since I don't have a broad foundation.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
609 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
UPDATE -- There is one spot left for the Richard Osterlind Workshop...
GaMind
View Profile
New user
Atlanta, GA
73 Posts

Profile of GaMind
Wow, what a terrific opportunity. I'm still not positive my schedule will let me attend this year, but if it works out, I hope one of these might still be open -- either would be well worth the price!
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
609 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
The Weber Workshop does not have a limit on attendance...
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
609 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
The Workshop is SOLD OUT as of 8/19/14, however there is always the chance that one of the attendees will not be able to make it for some reason. If you want to be on the waiting list, please email dannyarchermagic@gmail.com and we will inform you if anything changes.

This is only for the Richard Osterlind Workshop... there is still room left for the Michael Weber Workshop.