The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Knobs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I was at Hobby Lobby this evening and saw a new display they have... knobs. They have tons of different styles, all somewhat funky and different. These are mostly the type you'd put on cabinets, but there may be applications for magicians. I saw lots of different crystal knobs, some painted porcelain, weathered antique, etc... even some that looked like little vintage padlocks. I saw these in the center store area with all the home decor stuff. Most were only a few bucks each.

You can see them online...

http://shop.hobbylobby.com/home-decor-an......at=Knobs
~michael baker
The Magic Company
AGMagic
View Profile
Special user
Cailf.
775 Posts

Profile of AGMagic
Some of those are pretty cool. Thanks, Michael!
Tim Silver - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Magic-Woodshop/122578214436546

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Visualize Whirled Peas!
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Yeah, not all of them are going to appeal to everyone, but I'm glad to have found the source. My gears were turning as I was in the store looking them over. I saw many that would be great for the bizarrist mentality... rustic old boxes and stuff.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
radamwarner
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
170 Posts

Profile of radamwarner
I like the multicolor round knob offered by Hobby Lobby. It would work well with a fancy prop, as it has a magical appearance. The resin knob looked like metal but does it look as good in person?
Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
567 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
I was thinking about placing two knobs on the front corners of my close up table awhile back. To give it that cool look. I like looking at these when I'm there. They have so many there.
Dan Ford
View Profile
Special user
Illinois
765 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
Go to their web site for a 40% off coupon. I never buy anything at Hobby Lobby without a coupon. They have some neat things!
radamwarner
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
170 Posts

Profile of radamwarner
Thanks for informing us about the coupon. I need to buy some balsa wood and that would come in handy. I gather you have to sign up and get on their mailing list to receive the coupon?
Dan Ford
View Profile
Special user
Illinois
765 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
No, just go to the web site and you can get one there. HobbyLobby.com I got my balsa wood there when I made my f_ _ _ _ _ _ g table. Cost to me was $40.00 with coupons. Get one now for 40% off one item. I always take my wife with me with an extra coupon.