The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Looking for Custom Milk to Bulb Gaffs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
434 Posts

Profile of latentimage
I'm not positive, but I think this is probably the correct section to put this in. I figured that since many posters here are making their own props, that maybe someone can help me out.

I am looking to have someone make up a few Milk to Bulb gaffs for me. I am using a Mikame lamp and bulb, and need a couple backups for when this one inevitably breaks. I can provide the bulbs. I am not even sure how someone would go about making these really, but please PM me if you think you can help. We can work out pricing from there.

Thanks!

Allen
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7674 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Allen,
Drop me a line regular email. I haven't made them in years but think I still remember how.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
434 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Hey Richard,

E-mail sent. Hope we can work something out!

Allen
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon