The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Friend of a Friend :: Bigfoot (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
ihave
View Profile
New user
ocala,fl
74 Posts

Profile of ihave
Any Bigfoot pranksters here. I had a lot of fun doing that, Also had a prisoners uniform, that was a real thrill. LOL
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
I wouldnt dream of faking ANY of my photos.....

Regards
Art
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2044 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2014, ihave wrote:
...Also had a prisoners uniform, that was a real thrill. LOL

I thought it might be funny to run along the sidewalk in downtown wearing a blaze orange jumpsuit, stopping occasionally to say to people, "I'm sorry, I'm running late. Where's Pei Wei?" I'd probably be shot, but it would be funny while it lasted.
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
I'm glad to hear it Art. I look forward to seeing more of them.
colin72
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of colin72
Quote:
Any Bigfoot pranksters here. I had a lot of fun doing that, Also had a prisoners uniform, that was a real thrill. LOL

I live in a small town in Central Pennsylvania. If I walked around here in a Bigfoot costume, I'd be shot in a second.
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
I've just crossed Pennsylvania off my list of holiday destinations.
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
There is the English Bigfoot which I will be attempting to capture on camera next year

Fingers crossed!

Kind regards
Art
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
I am not a bigfoot prankster, however, I witnessed one being filmed for a youtube stunt. It was hilarious to watch and to think that anyone could believe it was beyond me.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
DaKine Oregon
View Profile
New user
Medford, Oregon
50 Posts

Profile of DaKine Oregon
The folks who built this trap near me might be that gullible. https://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/30231
servant
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
101 Posts

Profile of servant
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2018, DaKine Oregon wrote:
The folks who built this trap near me might be that gullible. https://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/30231

I can't believe that someone replaced bait in that thing for 6 years hoping to catch BF. Smile
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2280 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
The annual Bigfoot Calling competition was recently held right near me in Whitehall, NY...... many sightings here over the years....

BRYN
Bryn D. Reynolds, Author of:
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls" Mentalism ebooks - PM any interest.
My artwork: https://darkmountainarts.com
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3531 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
You mean those commercials for slim Jim's, that's not really a Bigfoot?
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1349 Posts

Profile of imgic
After moving to Washington state, as we drive along woods our running joke is “look at the size of those trees. Bigfoot could be behind any one of them.”
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
RICH 644
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of RICH 644
A friend of mine,Chris Bergen owns and builds Bergen Model Helicopters. A few years back he got a call from "Monster Quest" a weekly TV show that investigates sightings of Yetti,Bigfoot, Ape-man, etc. They had an Ape-man report from a rural area somewhere in Ohio, and wanted to hire him to check out a wooded area with an infra-red camera mounted on one of his model helicopters.
He set up one of his models with red LED lights on blade tips, green LED lights on the tail, and an infra-red camera mounted under the body. The reason for the colored lights was so they could see which direction it was flying after dark. His shop is in Southwest Michigan so after driving to Ohio and meeting with the TV producers he was ready to look for this Ape-man.
I watched it on TV and it was interesting to say the least. They started with a long discussion with people who had seen glimpses of this creature running in and around this wooded area. Then they interviewed Chris, who explained what he was doing as his helicopter flew out over this woods. The IR camera was sending back images of a dark woods as he circled and circled with the airborne camera. Eventually there was a small indication of heat coming from somewhere, but it was found to be negative for a living creature. That was enough for the show, they went on and on about that small amount of heat. Maybe that was from the creature??? while Chris flew his chopper back and packed up his gear for a trip back to Michigan. He said he was paid well, and he was on "Monster Quest"!
DaKine Oregon
View Profile
New user
Medford, Oregon
50 Posts

Profile of DaKine Oregon
If anybody wants to work on a Bigfoot themed effect, Archie McPhee, a novelty company in Seattle has quite a few products that might be useful, including Bigfoot Playing Cards. By the way, I'm pretty sure that Michael Ammar gets their Finger Hands to produce props for his effect, "The Little Hand".

https://mcphee.com/collections/bigfoot
Josepher
View Profile
New user
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
90 Posts

Profile of Josepher
Sorry to be "politically correct" but they prefer the name Sasquatch. Geeeze, it's the 21st century, learn to accept differences.

Click here to view attached image.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18065 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:

In Florida they are Skunk Apes ... I'm in Winter Park ... No need to fake anything .. I saw a real one on Mt. St. Helens before it erupted... Never seen anything here in Florida yet... Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Josepher
View Profile
New user
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
90 Posts

Profile of Josepher
Could the "Jersey Devil" be related to Bigfoot? Perhaps a distance ancestor.
TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
331 Posts

Profile of TomB
I personally am a fan of the horrordome costumes
If you like Bigfoot, you may so like Abominable Snowman and Peter Rottentail.

https://www.thehorrordome.com/collection......me-nt300

https://www.thehorrordome.com/collection......me-nt009
AlxRosekoski
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of AlxRosekoski
Me personally, I just look like Bigfoot anyway, so no need to waste money on costumes