The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Shift: Picks of the Week by Chris Ramsay :: UNWRAPPED # 007 / PrediChange & The Haunted (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Hey Homies!

Here is this week's Unwrapped!

UNWRAPPED 007 -- Weekly Product Review with Kyle Marlett

In this episode:

PrediChange by Yonel Arcade
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=51818

The Haunted Doll by Rogue
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=52366

Let me know what you think!

-Kyle
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-11-09 16:23, KyleMarlett wrote:

Let me know what you think!

FANTASTIC! I really like your performing style, so seeing the products performed is a big plus. Your chats about each product is also helpful.

Thanks for doing these for us!
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4325 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Even though in Kyle's review Kyle states that the card can be handed it, it should be made clear which is not in the review that in order to do so you have to do a sw..ch otherwise you may be disappointed if you got this and realise that you cannot just give the card out.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
oliversmith
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of oliversmith
Again, another top show. Great camera quality, detail and live performances as usual.
Devontemagic
View Profile
New user
New York
94 Posts

Profile of Devontemagic
Great Review, Kyle. The Haunted Doll is a top contender for this years Non-Card Effects. Smile
lol was also, Kind of funny seeing you perform it, Just realized how well Rogue has his handling Down...

-Devonte
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1860 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
No Kyle, you are completely wrong and need to get a clue about things! Please get your information straight before you go around spreading rumors! You are limiting the number of people who will watch your show when you put yourself down, saying that you are only a little awesome!

Thank You for all your efforts in putting such an informative show together.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Quote:
On 2013-11-09 17:31, magicinsight wrote:
Even though in Kyle's review Kyle states that the card can be handed it, it should be made clear which is not in the review that in order to do so you have to do a sw..ch otherwise you may be disappointed if you got this and realise that you cannot just give the card out.

Michael

You're 100% right, you do have to switch out the card. My apologies for spacing and not mentioning it.

-Kyle
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Quote:
On 2013-11-10 14:27, EZrhythm wrote:
No Kyle, you are completely wrong and need to get a clue about things! Please get your information straight before you go around spreading rumors! You are limiting the number of people who will watch your show when you put yourself down, saying that you are only a little awesome!

Thank You for all your efforts in putting such an informative show together.

I'm not going to lie, the first time I read this I thought you were seriously mad at me and thought I did something wrong! Haha, thanks for the kind words!

-Kyle
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4325 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On 2013-11-10 15:01, KyleMarlett wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-11-09 17:31, magicinsight wrote:

Michael

Kyle,

I really do enjoy your reviews as many people do and your street performances before real people. Hindsight is 20/20. I appreciate and respect that you use our opinions only to do a better show. I look forward in seeing your future shows as they are refreshing and informative. I use your reviews as a serious consideration to determine which new effects to get and actually use.

Michael

You're 100% right, you do have to switch out the card. My apologies for spacing and not mentioning it.

-Kyle
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
Can you compare Predichange to Numberground?

Can I change the end result, or does it always have to be the 5 of spades (or whatever comes on the gimmick) ?
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Quote:
On 2013-11-10 18:01, barts185 wrote:
Can you compare Predichange to Numberground?

Can I change the end result, or does it always have to be the 5 of spades (or whatever comes on the gimmick) ?

Hey man

To be honest I couldn't tell you because I've never seen Numberground

You can't change the prediction.

-Kyle