The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Difference between "Münzen-Chip-Kümmelblättchen" and "Chip & coin monte"? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Abraxas
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Abraxas
Hello,

can anyone tell me (PM perhaps with a short list, what comes with the CCM) the difference between the two products in the title? I have "Münzen-Chip-Kümmelblättchen" (MCK) because I thought, that it is just another name for "Chip & Coin monte" (CCM), but I don't keep on thinking so now. I am thinking about buying the CCM, if it is much better, therefore my questions here.

Firstly in MCK no chip can be handed out to the audience and also in the beginning it only can be shown from one side; the product description of CCM says, all can be handed out there - really??? Also the chip under the shells (I mean the one, which really is there, not the one out of the pocket in the youtube video). The second point I am not content with is the dice: in MCK it can definitely not be handed out (one side should not be seen). Is this better in CCM?

Thanks for answers!
Abraxas
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Abraxas
Problem solved. For those who are also interested in this subject: The dice has the problem I described in both versions and the first chip of CCM should not be handed out. CCM is the definitely prettier one, where a complete chip can be shown from both sides in the beginning. For MCK can be said: cheaper (about 20 € in Germany) and it can be done with the coins of the currency of the magician (CCM can't I think).