The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: Steve Brooks Lecture in Vancouver B.C. on April 17th.... (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

As many of you know I performed in the close-up show with Shoot Ogawa, Eric Cmd Bedard, Jamie D. Grant, and Daryl back in November at the Tri-City Magic Convention in beautiful Canada.
It was a great time and we rocked the place. Smile

Apparently the Canadians liked me because they are having me back next month! Smile

That said, if you live in the Vancouver area or happen to be in town that night I would love for you to attend. Smile

Full information can be found by Clicking Here!

See you there!

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Darkfire2765
View Profile

Surrey, BC
0 Posts

Profile of Darkfire2765
Such great fun the lecture was! I learned new and awesome magic, as well as heard some seriously good stories! If you ever get a chance to see Steve's lecture I encourage you to go!

Definitely one of the better lectures I have been to in a while!
koreancanuck
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, BC
60 Posts

Profile of koreancanuck
Yes, Thanks for coming to Vancouver! Great lecture on the 17th.

A lot of interesting stories, and some great tricks taught. The Magic Café is an excellent resource as well.

Thanks again Steve!
Youtube @koreancanuck
Instagram @thekoreancanuck
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
714 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
I am so happy to say that the Steve Brooks lecture was a smashing success here in Vancouver. He showcased a wonderful, magical adventure and shared some amazing insight into the world of magical entertainment.

His information on the internet was very insightful and he shared some amazing stories that have never been told before. He has some great material that you will thoroughly enjoy! My favorite effect was his new one called Prophecy.

Please make sure to check him out if he is lecturing near you. An awesome time is guaranteed!

Tony
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com