The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Platinum Professional IET (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Magic_son
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Magic_son
Hello all! I have been working with IT for about 5 years, mainly using an ITR. I saw this large roll of IET. I use IET for wrist and body loops. I have also played around with Miller’s Cloak, Harlan’s hook-up and several other hook ups. I am wondering if anyone has bought this product to see about the invisibility, and is it comparable to other IET? If so it is quite a buy??
I really interested in everyone’s opinion on this IET.
Thanks,
Bruce
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Legacy 2.0 from Subdivided Studios or Steve Fearson's EVE - the only 2 I use or recommend. Also, when you get 50 legitimate posts, several new sub-forums will appear, one of which will be Threads Reels and Anchors (all the way to the bottom of the site) There is much much more information on IT and IET there including in-depth reviews.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
I've been using invinity v2 for now... the visibility and the strenght is very good...
gogeta98
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of gogeta98
I remember reading somewhere that woly nylon was elastic IT, but as far as I know it's just regular. Either way, it sounds like infinity v2 is the clear winner.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2014, Magic_son wrote:
Hello all! I have been working with IT for about 5 years, mainly using an ITR. I saw this large roll of IET. I use IET for wrist and body loops. I have also played around with Miller’s Cloak, Harlan’s hook-up and several other hook ups. I am wondering if anyone has bought this product to see about the invisibility, and is it comparable to other IET? If so it is quite a buy??
I really interested in everyone’s opinion on this IET.
Thanks,
Bruce

This is the finest IET made in the world! Good luck finding any.
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Magic_son
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Magic_son
I found one roll, will buy it then!! Thank you all! Can't wait til I get my hands on it.