The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPS-alutely :: Magic apps on Google Play Store (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Bentrick
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of Bentrick
Hey there guys, I use my phone(Galaxy Note 2)for everything so I was wondering why not for my career in magic too. I went to the Google Play Store for Android and in comparison with Apple, they really don't have anything that spectacular. Well I was wondering if perhaps I missed a gem and if someone could point me to great magic apps for Android?
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4192 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Telefoto
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
Quote:
On 2014-02-17 19:58, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
Telefoto

Yep TeleFoto and well any of Greg Rostami's apps are great for Android

Supa Thump
iPredict Pro
iForce

I use them daily!

--Gordon
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
vkurchenkov
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of vkurchenkov
vkurchenkov
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of vkurchenkov
Iforce its cool application
starnight
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of starnight
Magic trick #1 and Magic spider are great too.
Ipredict pro is very good too!
Jonhuertaball
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Jonhuertaball
Thanks for the great tips! I've been looking at iForce already, but haven't downloaded it because there are some reviews that say some of the features don't work on Android phones such as the Galaxy S3 and S4. The place store only gives you 15 minutes before the refund option disappears, so I'm going to download the app and see if it works on my Galaxy S4 what I have 15 minutes to test it out.

Have any of you found that some of the features, such as the fast flip or slow flip don't work correctly?

I will check out some of the other recommendations too!
starnight
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of starnight
I have it and sometimes it work not well with my galaxy s3. I don't know if it's because I use it in wrong way but I prefere Draw. It is the same with only 6 choice but it work at all time.
smalltinyapps
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of smalltinyapps
Well, MagicNotes is relatively new to the store, and it's an interesting concept for a magic app. You can check it out here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......gicnotes

It's a rather interesting concept app which I've created since I realised the lack in magic apps in the android market
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2014, smalltinyapps wrote:
Well, MagicNotes is relatively new to the store, and it's an interesting concept for a magic app. You can check it out here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......gicnotes

It's a rather interesting concept app which I've created since I realised the lack in magic apps in the android market

This is the same as iForce and I recommend everyone get the original. In my opinion iForce looks superior. If you thinking about it spend the extra couple of dollars and get iForce.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
Bietfriek
View Profile
Special user
Bye, bye after
502 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
Regarding the originality of the concept I'm with Gordon. Personally I find it hard to write properly in Doodle and do like the disguise of a notepad. However watching the demo it seems that the text is nog aligned correctly on the notepad. I would like to see a version of iForce which allows you to use images or other information.