The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workers :: Question for the Wallet Guys. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thanks a lot guys, it means the world coming from you gents.
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3701 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
Good work, Wilder! I liked it.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1571 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Always nice to see workers work. I loved it.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thank you much POP. Ive been soo busy lately with work that I hadnt had time to do much magic, but my search for the best wallet for me and this thread has rekindled my addiction to our art. Thanks alot.
Kurtis Chin
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Kurtis Chin
Great performance Paisa...and performing to an all male crowd can be tough. *** guys always trying to bust you. Now to dust off my "Real Man's Wallet". Thanks for posting.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Kurtis, I love your post..... Its a worker..... I love that I can show some of you guys that.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Have been killing with On the Mark just as an FYI until my 17 yr old brother (ME 34) heckled me last night at our Christmas gathering.... LITTLE (OTHER WORD FOR SPLINTER)..
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
13015 Posts

Profile of John C
Sweet!
Jorib
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Jorib
Quote:
On 2013-12-18 06:59, MJ Marrs wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-12-17 13:23, paisa23 wrote:
Yeah same boat.. what two do you use..

When wearing a coat I always have a LePaul style card-to-wallet on me. Usually a Forbes or a Barry Price, but I've got a few more that I like (e.g.Escalono, Elite Garnier) so I switch them up sometimes just for fun.

In addition, I alternate carrying a smaller wallet, such as a SAW, KK, Predator, or Espionage, depending on my

Sorry for the intrusion in this thread, but I'm interested in multi-function wallets that can be used as everyday orinary wallet. Since you use it, can you tell me if Espionage wallet has also a coin compertment? Thanks and Happy New Year!
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2376 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2013-12-29 08:25, WingChun wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-12-18 06:59, MJ Marrs wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-12-17 13:23, paisa23 wrote:
Yeah same boat.. what two do you use..

When wearing a coat I always have a LePaul style card-to-wallet on me. Usually a Forbes or a Barry Price, but I've got a few more that I like (e.g.Escalono, Elite Garnier) so I switch them up sometimes just for fun.

In addition, I alternate carrying a smaller wallet, such as a SAW, KK, Predator, or Espionage, depending on my

Sorry for the intrusion in this thread, but I'm interested in multi-function wallets that can be used as everyday orinary wallet. Since you use it, can you tell me if Espionage wallet has also a coin compertment? Thanks and Happy New Year!

Sorry but nope.

I do not feel that multi function wallets... Well more than say a couple of functions is a good thing.

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27303 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Starting to read like that poem in The Lord of the Rings...

One wallet to peek
Three wallets to seek
One wallet to switch
one to be off by one
One to pad a confabulation
One to hold envelopes for bank night
Three for the cards not selected
when using Nemo's 1500 presentation.
one to secret a light.
And one wallet to bind them all
...to all the coins I've dropped here
MMMagic29
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of MMMagic29
I love the original O'connell card to wallet with the purse built on the back. It doesn't have the no palm feature. He stopped making this wallet. I wish they were still available. His stuff is so sweet.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2376 Posts

Profile of Doomo
He hasn't made a wallet in over 10 years. He sold the rights to someone else.
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com