The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Good News! :: Christmas Story (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
I am looking at my ring in gumball machine and was wondering what story to weave into this wonderful prop for christmas.
Any suggestions?
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Greatest gift ever,

in a place everyone had been told about by prophesy,

but few believed in it (even the Wise-men went to Jerusalem, instead of David's town)
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1183 Posts

Profile of Russo
Another GIFT effect - Try this - make an arrow(compass??) card effect - but make it wide enough and still be square- when folded in half - on the outside draw the arrows -or- make it like a ribbons with the Bow at the arrowpoint end -(this will make look like a Gift Box)-do the arrow effect- - then open it to show "the Greatest Gift Ever to Receive- our LORD" Ralph (russo) Rousseau
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
I like the gift idea but how do I tie it in with the ring in gumball?
Visit my website
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Edited. Smile
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
How about you borrow a ring and talk about having something precious and losing it.Then like the gumball machine,you took a gamble and something cheap/imitation comes out,you take chances again and again but almost same results....ok,this is what I have so far...
Question is how do I link the last coin and the volunteer's ring in the 3rd qumball in a nice message.
Visit my website
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1183 Posts

Profile of Russo
Possible - you forgo all the fake prophets -messages- etc and finally received the Gloris Message or return of your/his/her FAITH and Forgivness- just an idea if it fits - don't know the gumball routine. Ralph.
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
That sounds good.Thanks Ralph
Visit my website