The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Hello everyone! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Greg McKenzie
View Profile
New user
Australia
1 Post

Profile of Greg McKenzie
Hi there. My name is Greg and I am from Australia.

I am new to magic and the art of illusions. My inspiration and love for magic comes from famous magician's like Cosentino and David Blaine (although I do not wish to become as famous as them) and thus I have purchased many tricks and illusions from my local mall to become somewhat of an entertainer myself.

The other day I bought two magic books (in the same box) called 'Mastering the Art of Magic' from my local bookstore that contains over 300 tricks complete with very easy to follow instructions and coloured pictures. I have been using those books to learn sleight of hand, card tricks and how to perform magic with every day items around the house. I'm really enjoying it!

Thank you so much for hosting this site for fellow Magician's too. I stumbled upon this in a "How to" wiki for magic and I think it's a wonderful idea to have a place on the Internet where everyone interested in magic can come together and share their ideas.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3667 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Greg McKenzie,

Sounds like you are hip deep in fun.

I'll see you in the Close-Up fora.

You had a good stumble and fell into a good thing with The Café.

-Mary Mowder