The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: What's Cooking? :: Crazy Cyber Deals on E... :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Best of the Season to everyone,

I have to mention this about Ellusionist because apparently the elves have been hard at work over there! Can't believe all the hotness coming out right now and thought you should know about a few of the things.

The Gaff System - I won't even say anything about it, just watch Calen Morelli, Eric Jones and Daniel Madison in the trailer. A must have.

Messado Rings - Shoot is good, but Messado? Out of this world BLACK linking rings. Flourishes and moves. Too good. A little bird told me they've got a new video of the FULL routine on the page now. Smile

Angle Z ----- it's Angle Zero by Madison on steroids, everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask. If you don't do the trick, start doing it. It's incredible and was performed on Blaine's Special.

Those are the biggies. Wayne Houchin also reentered the retail scene with Single Needle ---- it's the needle trick using only one needle and the spectator holds the thread the entire time. New method. Sweet.

If you hurry, there are still a few hours left of the crazy Cyber deals on E (all deals posted on their Facebook page ). Their server crashed with all the discounts (what else is new?) so they extended the sales to Midnight Tues Dec 3rd!

Have fun!

---