The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Manipulation Without Tears DVD by Jeff McBride (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicbear
View Profile
New user
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
70 Posts

Profile of magicbear
Okay, I did a search for Maniputaltion without Tears and found only one brief post that was not helpful. And Jeff's website only gives a brief overview. Who has this new DVD? How about an indepth review including list all the effects and/or sleights. Thanks and Happy Holidays to all.

Hugh Smile Smile Smile
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
MrBiddle
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of MrBiddle
Sounds great. Is it called Tears? or Years? Smile
I would, however contest that there is in REALITY very little pportunity to perform what could actually be termed "close-up" magic.
- Guy Hollingworth
magicbear
View Profile
New user
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
70 Posts

Profile of magicbear
Thanks Mr. Skin. Just what I was looking for. How did you find that thread? I find it is really limiting to be able to search back only over the last three months. There must be a work around I have not figured out yet. LOL, MrBiddle. After reading the stuff posted back in July, I guess it is both. And I thought the reviews were really mixed. I really like Jeff McBride and thought this would be a good DVD to have, but now I'm not so sure. Smile
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
I didn't like McBrides card manipulation vidoes. maybe its just his style, but they werent that helpful at all