The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Good News! :: Michigan Creative Minsitry Conference April 4 & 5, 2014 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
The Creative Ministry conference will be on April 4 and 5 of 2014. Go to the Facebook page Michigan FCM- Creative Arts Conference for more info. There will be a link to a registration page soon. Schedule to appear will be Barry Mitchell, The Patties, Sheldon Rhodes, Tricky Ricky, Paul Rickseeker, Bill Blakeslee, Dan Priest, Lisa Porter, Bob and Suzi Zoarman and others. Hope you will be there. If you need a registration and can't get one there, email me at rickfcm@hotmail.com with your name and address and I will get you on a list to be sent one.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2870 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I personally believe MagicBob and SuZie Zoerman are one of the best "non-cringe" Gospel magic/chalk art programs on the planet that appeal to all age groups. Some performers are best for children (which is just fine), but I have seen MagicBob and SuZie do their presentations in prison, at churches, on an outdoor stage, at a public housing project, on a ship (let alone India)- all that entertain an audience- yet still have a consistently God glorifying message. Rare territory indeed, and their busy schedule verifies this.
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
I stand corrected Bob and Suzi Zoarman should read MagicBob & SuZie Zoerman. Couldn't edit the original post.