The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Good News! :: Prayer request (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1369 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
Ted

I'm sorry for your loss. I will continue to pray for Christina & Lizzie.

Mark
Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible. Frank L. Gaines
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
544 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
I hope to meet Nate someday in eternity, once this vapor called "earthly life" has passed. I pray God's continued mercy and comfort on those still in this fallen world. Nate, however, has arrived to start his REAL life! Praise God for His mercy, Grace and longsuffering!
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1794 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
I just wanted to share this last update from Nate's wife, Christina. Be encouraged by her faith. Please also be encouraged that, even though no one knew Ted was going to the Magic Café for prayer requests, God heard your prayers; of course, and again I thank you.

Save Nate Now
(Christina here)
I wanted to say a big thank you to all of you. To those who cared and walked alongside my family on this difficult road, THANK YOU. To those who let our story touch you and encourage you, THANK YOU. To those who prayed and loved on us, THANK YOU. What started out as a way to keep everyone updated, turned into something very uplifting and special. Nate told me many times how encouraged he was by your prayers and messages. For that and many other blessings I am so grateful.

Nate's journey has come to an end. Praise God for his mercy and faithfulness! Lizzie and I have a long way to go yet. God is holding Nate in is arms and I pray He will hold us while we try to face each day without Nate until we meet again in heaven.

Your prayers and kind words have comforted me in these heartrending days since Nate left. I have read every message and been touched beyond words by the outpouring of love and support. If you were in this room right now, I would hug you like family, because that's what you have become. And I hope to see each one of you in heaven someday!
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!