The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: The Accidental Pea Can (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
In shopping for lunch recently, I picked a carton of Yoplait yogurt and a platter of veggies with ranch dip. The plastic tub for the ranch dip will nest almost perfectly into the plastic yogurt container, forming a sort of Pea Can.

What to do with this information? I haven't got a clue. Care to give it a shot?

Bonus: The real bottom of the carton can be removed, leaving a dandy load chamber while still capable of appearing full of yogurt.
DWRackley
View Profile
Inner circle
Chattanooga, TN
1909 Posts

Profile of DWRackley
Don't have a use, but a Vienna sausage can will nest quite comfortably inside a small tomato sauce can as well.
...what if I could read your mind?

Chattanooga's Premier Mentalist

Donatelli and Company at ChattanoogaPerformers.com

also on FaceBook
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1137 Posts

Profile of Eldon
Quote:
On 2013-10-14 10:52, Leland Stone wrote:
In shopping for lunch recently, I picked a carton of Yoplait yogurt and a platter of veggies with ranch dip. The plastic tub for the ranch dip will nest almost perfectly into the plastic yogurt container, forming a sort of Pea Can.

What to do with this information? I haven't got a clue. Care to give it a shot?

Bonus: The real bottom of the carton can be removed, leaving a dandy load chamber while still capable of appearing full of yogurt.

I don't have the answer, but sounds like you are a healthy eater. If I did this post it would be "What can I do with these hot dog wrappers".
scenic effects
View Profile
New user
Wisconsin - USA
77 Posts

Profile of scenic effects
Maybe these could be worked into some sort of recycling themed show?
Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
Quote:
On 2013-10-18 05:29, Eldon wrote:

I don't have the answer, but sounds like you are a healthy eater. If I did this post it would be "What can I do with these hot dog wrappers".

Perfect! You'd be able to get a gas station to sponsor your show! Smile

Thanks for the thoughts, magi!