The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: I.B.M. Youth :: Magical October Birthdays (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
IBM Youth
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of IBM Youth
We celebrate the Magical October Birthdays of:

Roy Horn (10/3)
Oscar Munoz (10/26)
David Kaye (10/27)
Mark Wilson (10/31)

We celebrate National Magic Week during the last week of October.

We remember Magician Harry Houdini on the 87th Anniversary of his Death, October 31st, 1926

Don't recognize a name? Look it up! This is YOUR Magic History!

Want to add a Famous Magician's October Birthday or Magic Historical Event to this ongoing list? Drop a note here.
I.B.M. Youth Committee
Serving the Newest Generation of Magicians
www.magician.org *** www.facebook.com/IBMYouth *** [email]IBMYouth@magician.org[/email]
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1913 Posts

Profile of Anatole
A suggestion:
The names listed seem to represent only magicians who are still with us.
I'd like to see a list as well of the late-great magicians who have birthdays each month. Magic clubs might use the information for special events like "Do a Dai Vernon Trick Night."

The people whose birthdays are celebrated nationally (and internationally) all over the world are usually deceased--e.g. Washington, Lincoln, Goethe, Beethoven, T'sai Lun, Isaac Newton, etc
I realize that the birth dates of some of the greats of the past might be in doubt--like Houdini's.
But the birthdays of some of the greats--like the Father of Modern Magic--Robert-Houdin (December 6, 1805) or Prfoessor Hoffmann/Angelo Lewis (July 23, 1839)--would be I think fairly well-documented.

----- Sonny
----- Sonny Narvaez
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
We've fallen behind on the birthday listings and will catch up. We do include all known birthdays - past and present - when available. Thanks!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
We Celebrate the Magical October Birthdays of:

03- Dante
03- Roy Horn
08- Lord Amwell
10- Al Flosso
10- Ed Marlo
10- E.J. Moore
12- Aldini
14- Harry Anderson
15- Gene Gordon
17- Dr. Lynn
18- Von Arx
18- Juan Tamariz
25- Silent Mora
26- Oscar Munoz
27- David Kaye

Don’t Recognize a Name? Look It Up! This is YOUR Magic History!
Have a Name to add to the List? Drop us a Note!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org