The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: A new ouija thread (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
Well I have just made my own board. Can anyone give me some advice on using it within magik (I know that this is close to the thread. I have tried to get Tales from a talking board much to no avail.
I want to incorporate it with my bleeding candles, (if anyone wants to know send me a Pm). Smile Smile
shinobi
View Profile
Loyal user
Durban, South Africa
272 Posts

Profile of shinobi
Hi, you got my suggestions by PM, but for everyone elses benefit there's a cool ouija board for your PC at cavernsofblood.com
where you use your mouse as a planchette.
Marduke Kurios
View Profile
Veteran user
Vancouver, Canada
316 Posts

Profile of Marduke Kurios
What's the website again?
Live well,
Laugh often,
Love always.

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

Without Prejudice, All Rights Reserved.
lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
I could not get onto that site. Oh well, I'll try again later.
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
QUESTION: How much would you pay for a Ouija board in which you borrow any person's ring, watch, etc. to use as the float or a pendulum... anyone can hold it... at your command and totally under your control, it spells out the reply to peoples previously written and sealed questions?

Such a device was developed in the early 1980s and is now being up-graded by Salt Lake based builder Michelangelo... there will be at least three varsions of this system put on the market (possibly as early as September of this year).

One version uses the stock game board; one employs a bit more ornate wood board and the delux version comes with a very cool Seance table that seats 13...

Feel free to touch base if you are seriously interested (and have the cash to prove how serious you are... ) We are only releasing these on a limited level, but we're far enough along at this stage, for me to put out some teasers...

Happy Magic! Smile
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
i am interested have sent you a pm
shinobi
View Profile
Loyal user
Durban, South Africa
272 Posts

Profile of shinobi
doh! i checked the URL is correct, but it seems to be down...PM me if u want the background jpg of the board, unfortunately
don't have the mouse operated planchette
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
I was going through some of my JUNK and found something I'd forgotten all about... a mini-Ouija Key Chain... it has the plachett thingy, etc.

Now... let's say someone has the need to chat with Uncle Fester... use the Key Chain! (Think PK Mags... Bavli Time Stop finger tip...)... now think of all the fun you can have making this mini-Ouija do its dance at the drop of a hat...

FYI... Have fun! Smile
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
UP-DATE!

Those interested in the Ouija system mentioned earlier... Michael and I have discussed things and come to the conclusion that we can have 12 units completed and in your grubby little paws by early October if you ORDER TODAY!

Check this like for the sales pitch... email or PM me ASAP if you seriously want to get one in.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/archive1/vie......47&0