The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPS-alutely :: Collaborative magic - idea for an app (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
juan
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
178 Posts

Profile of juan
Hi everyone,

I had a crazy idea for an app, let me know what you think.

The idea is an app for magicians all around the world use the Gaetan Bloom's Intercessor gimmick.. Magicians would leave cards with the corner missing hidden at any place, and register this information in the app, (place, details about the exact location, value of the card, color of the back). So if A LOT of magicians after sometime continue doing this, where you are you can check in the app if near you there is a card ready to be used for a miracle. As I said, I know it's crazy, but maybe....

Juan
Boogiemario
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Boogiemario
I think this is a brilliant idea. If i´d be into programming or making apps, I would definately create it. I´ve ordered Intercessor 2.0 yesterday and would even pay a few dollars for an app like this!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4824 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2013, juan wrote:
Hi everyone,

I had a crazy idea for an app, let me know what you think.

The idea is an app for magicians all around the world use the Gaetan Bloom's Intercessor gimmick.. Magicians would leave cards with the corner missing hidden at any place, and register this information in the app, (place, details about the exact location, value of the card, color of the back). So if A LOT of magicians after sometime continue doing this, where you are you can check in the app if near you there is a card ready to be used for a miracle. As I said, I know it's crazy, but maybe....

Juan

very clever idea there.
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
The problem is that if the card is for some reason removed fro where it was left, you are kind of in a pinch.
Reality is a real killjoy.