The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of American Magicians! :: M-U-M magazine archives (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
Could anyone tell me whether the membership allows you access to digital copies of all archive M-U-M magazines similar to the Genii archive ?
billmarq
View Profile
Special user
State near Arizona
570 Posts

Profile of billmarq
I believe they have the last three years or so available on line as .pdf downloads. Prior to that ... no.
Honi soit quit mal y pense.
billmarq
View Profile
Special user
State near Arizona
570 Posts

Profile of billmarq
Actually, issues from January 2011 until now are available, either to read on line or to download. Just checked.
Honi soit quit mal y pense.
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
I'm hoping they put them up like the IBM did with the linking ring. Would be willing to pay for it.
National First Vice President
The Society of American Magicians
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
It would be GREAT if the SAM made DVD's available of past M-U-M's like the IBM did with The Linking Ring!!

Mark.
magictim
View Profile
Veteran user
Lake Charles, LA
396 Posts

Profile of magictim
That's what I was hoping for. I've been trying to locate a few issues from 2007-2009 range. I hope they can create a digital archive or a dvd of back issues.
Wilf Jonson
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Wilf Jonson
The archive of M-U-M has been digitized by the Conjuring Arts Research Center.

It's online and searchable by CARC members.

http://askalexander.org/

Could the SAM (and/or the IBM, for that matter) follow Genii's lead and make full searchable access to the magazine archive available to all current members?