The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Has anyone seen these linking rings? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MRNEAL
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of MRNEAL
I did a search recently on the weeb and found these rings numerous places. "Loftus Novelty 10 Inch Linking Rings (8 Rings) Locking Key". No dimensions (looking for a good diameter), and no manufacturer listed (except the name Loftus, which is an unknown for me). Has anyone seen these, used these, love them, hate them, or any impression at all?

Neal
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Loftus Novelty is a import wholesaler. They have very nice items, often made just for them. Their rings are a good beginner set, and will stand the test of time if you choose to keep them. They are not massive, just good chromed wire steel.

https://www.loftus.com/item/GD-0021

They usually sell their magic items under the name "Empire Magic".
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
You have to be a dealer and buy a minumum of $100 worth of items to buy from them. So, check magic shops.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
MRNEAL
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of MRNEAL
Thanks to both of you, Bill and Pete. I am looking for a nicer set of solid 10" rings. I alrady have a Stainless set from Magic Makers which are fairly thin and verrrrrry visible welds. I am not looking for hollow rings. I will be checking the shops in Gatlinburg. (those are now my closest options for most props). I also have a friend who welds professionally. I am thinking of asking him what it might cost for him to make up a set. Dooes anyone have a suggestion as to the best stainless to use?