The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: What happened, was this... :: Michael Finney on cruise ship (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ralphdean
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Ca
300 Posts

Profile of ralphdean
Saw Michael Finney on the Monarch of the Seas last week. He was great! There were probably 800 people in the audience and he had us in stitches. The magic was simple, but that did not matter. He was ENTERTAINING!

Nice guy too. I saw him give up his seat to an older person on the ship tender taking tourists to shore. Talked with anyone who came by, which, in a ship that holds 2700, can take a while.

Funny guy.
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
I concur. Michael Finney is awesome! One of the funniest guys in magic by far.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Christopher
View Profile
Special user
531 Posts

Profile of Christopher
A very sincere person, too. If you see him at a convention, don't hesitate to talk to him...you will see what I mean.
A C Spectre
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
75 Posts

Profile of A C Spectre
Quote:
On 2003-12-04 16:01, Christopher wrote:
A very sincere person, too. If you see him at a convention, don't hesitate to talk to him...you will see what I mean.

Couldn't agree more, Christopher. I saw him at a convention a few years back and was struck by what a down to earth and genuine person he was. Dynamite performer as well. Smile
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
I met him in Vegas when he was filling in for Mac King. I told him after the show I was a magician from MD and he got out a different card than the other ones he was signing for the other folks. Total class and totally entertaining. Michael if you are on this forum the offer in MD still stands..

Jeff
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Smile Smile Smile

F.Y.I. Michael has completed a series of dvds for L&L Publishing, and they should be out real soon. Keep your eyes peeled!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Skulldini
View Profile
New user
N. California
80 Posts

Profile of Skulldini
You're right, Daffy. I was there for the filming and Michael is one of the nicest people you would want to meet. BTW, loved your dove story. Started laughing before the second sentence.
Happy New Year
Skulldini Smile
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Yeah, about that dove story, I've shamelessly shared it with many a magician, and it never fails to evoke guffaws of laughter. (I wonder why) But if you think that's funny, wait till you hear about the one where I performed an entire show for a blind guy......
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.