The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Card Now for Android ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Damian Surr
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
213 Posts

Profile of Damian Surr
Hi all,
Please click the link below if you would be interested in Card Now being available on Android.

I need to work out how much to invest into converting the app. The calculation will be simple. If the number of people who show interest mean that I'll make a profit in a reasonable time frame, I'm going to get it produced as quickly as I can. If the number of people who show interest is much lower than that, it will go back onto my "Maybe, one day" list.

Here's the link:
http://www.cardnowandroid.com
Thanks
Damian
www.gingermagic.com

iPhone magic apps:
www.CardNowApp.com - iPhone Business Card Magic App
www.armindreader.com – Augmented Reality Magic App
Damian Surr
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
213 Posts

Profile of Damian Surr
I'm sorry to report that Card Now is unlikely to be made for Android in the near future.

I posted the link yesterday in all of the places I posted the Card Now for iPhone link when that was released. The iPhone app went to number 5 in it's section in the app store within 48 hours! I'll not say how many sales that was, but it was good Smile

The result of asking the same networks if I should invest my money and time in an android version has only resulted in about 30 responses. 20 of those said they would definitely buy the app. The rest said that they would 'probably buy it if the price is right'.

To put this in perspective, I would have wanted at least 10x the response to feel it would definitely bring me a profit within a reasonable time frame.
Unless the numbers go mad in the next 24 hours, I think I'll be sticking to iPhone apps.

Sorry if this is bad news to some of you.
Cheers,
Damian
www.gingermagic.com

iPhone magic apps:
parkrocker
View Profile
Regular user
Nuremberg, Germany
170 Posts

Profile of parkrocker
Hey Damian,

I would Love to See cardnow on android!
Most magicians I know use android and would instantly buy the app.
Could you think of changing your mind if I Share your "Poll" With my friends and they with theirs and we geh a number you are happy with?

We also would Love to See card2phone on android.
I use both your apps on my iPod touch but I Don't have my iPod with me all the time.
Would be great to hear from you soon!

All the best

Nico
Damian Surr
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
213 Posts

Profile of Damian Surr
Hi Nico,

I've only just seen this for some reason!

Feel free to share the poll. Higher numbers will certainly make me re-consider things.

Also Jakob has been looking into Android again. No promises, but it's not completely dead in the water Smile

Regards,
Damian
www.gingermagic.com

iPhone magic apps: