The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: The Wizard Product Review 155: Tiny Plunger, Wonder Block, Escape, Fortune Teller's Prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4248 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2013-06-15 11:19, Dougini wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-30 13:37, Chessmann wrote:
...After using it with cards, set the deck aside and bring out a mini toilet. Use the plunger on the toilet...

You mean like this? I made these in the 1980's. Barbie Doll-size. This works like the real thing! This would be a good use for it! Smile

Doug

That's great, Doug! But the more I think about it, it might be better to - instead of a lemon - to pull out an unwrapped Baby Ruth bar!

My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Smile
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
ROFLMFAO!!! Smile

Yeah, I'm flushed with pride...

Doug
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2543 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Wow..........certainly seeing a few 'Tiny Plungers' up for grabs already on ebaY - all saying 'just opened, in as new condition, hardly used' etc.

Does that really mean "I'm yet another bone idle magician, and as it doesn't work by real magic, I really can't be ass*d practicing"? Smile
Barry Allen

Over 15 years have now passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5162 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
As my interest in magic faded somewhat - due to whatever reason(s) - I sold most of what I had.
Only to find myself returning after many years, and re-purchasing some old classic effects.
Tiny Plunger being one of them.

Which lead me to this thread, and the video link given by "Matthew U", on page 1.
In particular, the Tiny Plunger review.

Oh my ... the dialogue and interaction between Craig Petty and David Penn was priceless.
I give them "worker of the week" performance, very entertaining ... lol

Incidentally, it was interesting to find a couple of e-books available for Tiny Plunger from Lybrary ...

Cunning Attractions by Jon Racherbaumer
https://www.lybrary.com/cunning-attractions-p-732701.html

and
Take the Plunge(r) by Ramonde Crow
https://www.lybrary.com/take-the-plunger......339.html

Are there any more e-books about that anyone knows of?