The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Audio books on magic / mentalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
thelearner
View Profile
Regular user
Bournemouth, UK
187 Posts

Profile of thelearner
Hi there

Does anyone know of where one might find audiobook downloads about mentalism/magic?

Also, can anyone recommend any good ones? I'm open to anything as I'm assuming there won't be a huge choice. Maybe I'm wrong.

I spend a lot of time driving and feel that it's an opportunity for some additional learning.

Thank you to anyone who can help.

Tim
pookey
View Profile
New user
Nottingham, UK
19 Posts

Profile of pookey
Just for anyone else that finds this thread via search like I did, see http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15
XavrosStalkingwolf
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of XavrosStalkingwolf
Eugene Burger has a 6 part audio series called Growing In The Art of Magic. Each part seems to be between 20 - 30 minutes long. You can view more details here: http://goo.gl/mPCsX6 . His voice is quite soothing though, so just make sure you don't doze off on those long drives.
Darwin Ortiz
View Profile
V.I.P.
486 Posts

Profile of Darwin Ortiz
I just thought I'd mention that my book Designing Miracles is available as an audio book from Vanishing, Inc.

Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
There's quite a bit of magic podcasts available.
All that Ive seen and listened to is free.
Smile
Ihor
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2591 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Penguin has a bunch of Bob Cassidy's mentalism teleseminars on audio downloads
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
I really enjoyed the audio version of Darwin Ortizs audiobook. It's great for the gym or long car rides. You can get it at vanishing inc.com
pf70ds
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of pf70ds
Darwin's Designing Miracles is a fantastic book and the audio makes it a great way to learn
dzen871
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of dzen871
Kenton Knepper has a lot of audiobooks