The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical Accessories :: Looking for a magic case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicbyJW
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of magicbyJW
I do a lot of kids shows as well as close-up and table magic shows and I'm finding that I can have a close-up case for silks, coloring book, coins, decks of cards, and other small to mid-size items. However, I also carry around Fraidy Cat Rabbit, Nest of Boxes and a change bag plus I'm adding other items of similar size to my repertoire. I just bought a bigger close-up case but that won't fit the larger items. Can anyone recommend a good case that I can use to store the other items without blowing my budget?

I appreciate any advice and apologize in advance if I posted in the wrong section. Thanks!

-Magic by JW
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I use analuminium tool box which opens up diplaying two layers with interchangeable sections, it cost me 40 euros.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Brian Tanner
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
297 Posts

Profile of Brian Tanner
What kind of budget do you have to work with? I bought this case:http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-DUTY-EQUIPMENT-SUPPLY-SHIPPING-CASE-TRUNK-/360605402667?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53f5c1c62b It is extremely well made and holds a lot, plus it's very sturdy and secure. The same company also offers this case :http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-DUTY-ATA-SHIPPING-CASE-TRUNK-BRAND-NEW-/230915632479?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c3a4ed5f It's the same case, only a smaller size.
reed kammerer
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of reed kammerer
I use a small violin case. Got it at a music store used for $10.00
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I have the close-up magic briefcase by Magic Hands of Germany. It was sold to me at a discount, as it was discontinued. I tried to find a pic of it. No go. I'll have to get my camera out.

Doug