The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Reel for ring watch wallet (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
dynamite magic shop
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
24 Posts

Profile of dynamite magic shop
Check out our website for this complete item, made by Auke van Dokkum and approved by the Tommy Wonder Estate : http://www.dynamitemagic.nl/shop/index.p......_id=7131

René
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
I can have the prop made for you (as long as you own the books) and I believe it is as nice or nicer than the Van Dokkum version. The key ring reel is not noisy and works perfectly. I did some refinements to it however it wasn't to make it more quiet.
Also my wallet is made of 100% lambskin and has the thumb notch in it that Tommy spec'd in his book.

www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Notice the Key-Bak reel in the photo, that is the one I was referencing in my post above. Rudy Sanchez has done some good looking work.
MagicofDesperado
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of MagicofDesperado
I'm looking at making up this for my act. The key bak looks great. I prefer to make my own stuff so that I can replace it as Bill so aptly stated.

That set from van Dokkum looks great, but for what involved that price I could never justify. Alos, I'm using a couple diff props than the original so there's that.

Thanks for the great info in this thread though.

Dartagnan
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2209 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Jake Jr. called me to the dinner table and proceeded to do the Tommy Wonder routine. It took him 9 days to make the set up and Pom Pom's. What had me more nitrated was
the cups he used. He used a set of Brian Watson cups and it was a perfect routine. I'll say this much, Tommy's 2 Cup routines is now for the casual C&B performer. My favorite
toutiens are the Mendoza VM routine and the Tommy Wonder routine.

Jr. is currently working on Carpenter's Revenge in exotic hardwoods.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com