The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: March 31st (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
March 31st is the last day we will be taking new orders for the following items which are being retired.

Spiritus Magnus
Oculus
Inquisitor (original model)

Coming soon!
Santa Cruz
The Guest
Room Service (a Gemini Artifacts/Outlaw venture)

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
920 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Strange how those are being retired but the cabinet de Los muertos will still be available. I guess iit is still a good seller.
Sorry to see th SM retired. It was the the item that started me on the Outlaw path and I have never looked back. I will have to load her back up and ring the bell a few times to commemorate the passing of such a wonderful prop.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2013-03-15 19:12, necroloid wrote:
Strange how those are being retired but the cabinet de Los muertos will still be available. I guess iit is still a good seller.
Sorry to see th SM retired. It was the the item that started me on the Outlaw path and I have never looked back. I will have to load her back up and ring the bell a few times to commemorate the passing of such a wonderful prop.

The Spiritus Magnus is indeed a wonderful piece. It's still a great seller at that price point but we've just about hit the 150 sold units that was the limited run number.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood