The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Smooth as silk :: Can anyone tell me what this effect is called? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Luke Sherratt
View Profile
Loyal user
The Isle Of Wight, England
246 Posts

Profile of Luke Sherratt
Hi everyone,
Can someone tell me what this is and possibly PM me on how to do it? Basically what it looks like is this the magician has a silk in his hand, he starts to shake it and a silk comes out of the middle, then another one and another and another until you have a little pile of silks in your hand. It looks like a flower head by the end. Can anyone help me with this? I can't find it anywhere and I don't know what it's called so I can't look that well for it.

Thanks In Advance

Luke Smile
We're 106 miles from Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
It's called a Silk Fountain.

Although there are dozens of sources, you can go here to see sample product and teaching material:

http://www.laflinmagic.com/cgi-bin/web_s......match=on
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Fountain of Silks is easy to make. Just buy 13-15 18" silks of all different colors. You can even put a final load in the center.
Daniel Faith
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Luke,

The silk fountain is not only a beautiful effect alone but is also a great utility item for the production of loads.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com