The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPealing or APPalling? :: Magic Spider - My Pet Boris (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
john oleson
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of john oleson
Where can I get fake spiders and roaches at a reasonable price?

Thanks .. johno from tropical Michigan ... john_oleson@comcast.net
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3269 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2015, john oleson wrote:
Where can I get fake spiders and roaches at a reasonable price?

Thanks .. johno from tropical Michigan ... john_oleson@comcast.net

Amazon. However, some are heavier than others. Some will not hold a glue dot...etc. I would order from "mypetboris" dot com to get the proper ones.
magicpharmacist
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of magicpharmacist
The spiders can be purchased directly off the app. easiest way to get quality spiders with sticky. this is a great effect. I like to throw it in the middle of iForce, iPredict and Telephoto. It's a good way to lighten things up.
Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
373 Posts

Profile of Bill
I have a slight problem. I enjpy doing this trick so much that I keep the cockaroach in my wallet along with a adhesive dot. This has caused an ugly bulge in my wallet. I'm considering using a peel off sticker of a cockaroach instead. Anybody have other suggestions?
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Www.containerstore.com has the PERFECT container for holding the Spider that you buy for Boris the Magic Spider.

Small Hinged Box
2-3/4" x 2-1/4" x 1/2" h
$1.50ish.

http://www.containerstore.com/s/hinged-b......ontainer

I love the container store. They have a lot of stuff for magicians, if you want to have the perfect container to hold your prop.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."