The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Question on Centrifugal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
theamazingsauce
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of theamazingsauce
I just recently picked up Centrifugal by Magick Balay and it's pretty great. The I really enjoyed the DVD and it's not to difficult to perform. I've read on here that that is a ring floating technique taught on the DVD which I did not see at all. I'm wondering if I'm wrong or somethings wrong with the DVD I got. I didn't even see a performance with a bottle cap either, just the floating of the coin and lemon in drink. Any body else who has this know what I'm talking about?
4ofclubs
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of 4ofclubs
Theamazingsauce:

I have recently purchased Centrifugal and my copy of the DVD has the ring float. Must be something up with your DVD. Magick works at Fantasma in New York City. Maybe you can contact him there. I have found that the ITR that comes with the DVD knots up very quickly. I now do the routine with the Spider Pen Pro and it works great. No where near the problems as I had with the ITR that came with the DVD.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4758 Posts

Profile of emyers99
It should be on your dvd. Great package and I love Magick's style and teaching. I've never had an issue with the ITR that comes with the package. He shows you how to periodically unwind the IT. If you do that, you shouldn't have any issues.
theamazingsauce
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of theamazingsauce
I don't know what happened, but it's definitely not on there.
JuzzyDee
View Profile
New user
Qld, Australia
9 Posts

Profile of JuzzyDee
Heh, that's odd. I just got this myself and went back searching for the hookup that allows you to drop the ring directly on to a spectators finger and it definitely wasn't on there. There was a single section that taught the hookup/dismount and a section that talked about what other objects you could perform with, but no explanation on those other items except to say do it the "same" way, which I can't see working for a ring without flashing stuff which should not be flashed to remain believable.

4ofclubs I just ordered a tarantula and was worried about strength of the IT compared to centrifugal, having used both would you be kind enough to compare the two please?