The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Al Schneider's Ring Off Pencil (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Wadonio
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Wadonio
In Al Schneiders book "Al Schneider On Close-Up" there is a routine called "Ring Off Pencil", (page 90-96). I really like this effect and are drilling the moves for the moment. Anyhow, despite Al's well-written description and the black and white pictures I feel that I want to see the actual routine performed to make sure that I am getting things right. I know that the routine is in volume 3 of the DVD series "Al Schneider Technique" (called Ring And Pencil) and on the DVD "Finger Ring Magic (World's Greatest Magic" (called "Ring-n-pencil"). I do not have these DVD's and it feels unnecessary to buy them when I already got the book and only want to see the routine performed once.

My question is if anyone know of any videoclip on the Internet that shows the performance of this routine? Please, note that I am asking for the PERFORMANCE, not the EXPLAINATION. I know that there is some clip of performances from "World's Greatest Magic" on Youtube but I haven't found this particular clip yet.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
No offense, but.... why not video yourself doing it... then watch it and see if it looks good. It doesn't have to look like Al, but must look good as you do it.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6146 Posts

Profile of motown
If you don't have Al's DVDs, you should. They're worth every penny.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
tm613
View Profile
Regular user
Phila, PA
124 Posts

Profile of tm613
Quote:
On 2012-12-30 23:20, Leo Reynolds Jr wrote:
http://www.elmwoodmagic.com/full/DVD-Fin......3522.htm
Or try this DVD.

Best
Leo Jr

he knows it's on this DVD as said in his post...he doesn't want to buy it
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Quote:
On 2012-12-31 12:15, tm613 wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-12-30 23:20, Leo Reynolds Jr wrote:
http://www.elmwoodmagic.com/full/DVD-Fin......3522.htm
Or try this DVD.

Best
Leo Jr

he knows it's on this DVD as said in his post...he doesn't want to buy it

Oh so sorry I missed that.

My Bad
Happy New Year

Thanks for pointing that out.So kind of you.