The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic...at a moment's notice! :: Question about "Vegas Visit" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Inkluzo
View Profile
New user
Poland
55 Posts

Profile of Inkluzo
Hi
I have a question about "Vegas Visit" by Joshua Jay. I love this trick, it's brilliant performance for me, funny and really, really nice to perform and it's totally my style. I wanna order this, but I'm wondering about quality of these cards. They are free times thinner than normal playing card, yes?
And since yestarday I practise this trick on bicycle playing cards and these cards are little bend now. And cards in this tricks are in fact thinner. And I don't know, I'm worried that the cards will be not for use after 10 or 15 shows. What do you think about this?
And sorry for my english;)

Best regards
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6144 Posts

Profile of motown
Handle them with kid gloves.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Inkluzo
View Profile
New user
Poland
55 Posts

Profile of Inkluzo
Yea, a little stupid question from me, sorry Smile
rmann
View Profile
New user
Milton VT and a forum newbie with only
96 Posts

Profile of rmann
Inkluzo,
It is not a stupid question at all. And your English is pretty good!

I don't have the effect, but the ads say that the cards are plastic coated and thin enough to fit 19 in a single wallet slot. It also claims they are tough enough to stand up to heavy use. It is an ad, after all, so should be taken as such, but it sounds like they might be pretty good. Hopefully Mr. Jay would not attach his name to something poorly made.

Ray
_

Pastor Ray Mann

Champlain Valley Church of the Nazarene

St. Albans, VT (USA)

"...to Him who alone does great wonders, His love endures forever." Ps 136:4
Inkluzo
View Profile
New user
Poland
55 Posts

Profile of Inkluzo
I think you're right Smile Thank you Ray!
edhagins
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of edhagins
Inkluzo,
I have Vegas Visit and would say that I have performed it 50 or so times. The cards are still in good shape. I do however not carry them in my regular wallet between performances.
I, too, have found that Joshua Jay is particular about the quality of the items he associates with his name,
Inkluzo
View Profile
New user
Poland
55 Posts

Profile of Inkluzo
Thanks for your answer edhagins Smile