The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: ME(s)SAGE by Stephen James Durant (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
ME(s)SAGE is a reading system and book test all rolled in to one! It combines both the I-Ching and the Tarot.

Jim Callahan said of ME(s)SAGE: "Having spent the last few days being inspired by Stephen's work and ideas, I can see how this package can and will be of value to both mentalists and those working in the real world of psychic entertainment. It is a delight to be associated with people who think like Stephen. This is a well designed gift for all who work in this area."

Enrique Enriquez said: "Stephen has given us a way into these things that catch us off guard by being accidental and yet so accurate. ME(s)SAGE will allow us magic persons to claim the poetic beauty of chance as a product of our own devices."

Dr. Todd Landman said: "Stephen has come up with an ingenious and easy to use effect that delves into the depths of the I-Ching. His system allows you to combine the I-Ching with any other system and play the effect to a kicker ending that suits your own style. This is a lot of fun and very clever!"

What you will receive:

Firstly you receive an easy to read beginners guide to the I Ching. The A6 (6 inch x 4 inch) book has a short introduction, followed by a commentary for each of the 64 hexagrams. The back pages of the book contain a potted history and philosophy of the oracle, plus a deeper understanding of the attributes and construction of the trigrams.

Along with the book there are a set of cards which replace the conventional casting of coins selection proccess used to construct/select the hexagams. This kit would sit happily on the esoteric/new age/beliefs shelf at any bookstore.

As mystery performers you also get a 13 page set of 'secret instructions'. This is the first page.....
'This is simply a book test using Tarot cards and the I Ching. The grace of it is that the seeker/sitter can follow the ‘processes’. IE They have a peg to hang their belief on. Everything makes perfect sense, has a logical and easy to follow progression and an inevitable conclusion. The Sage gives a 3 card Tarot reading. The seeker randomly selects a hexagram from the I Ching. The I Ching reading confirms and validates the tarot reading. This could be played as a word or hexagram (ta da type) reveal but in my opinion can be much more subtle and beautiful than that. The reading is utterly genuine. Initially I was going to call this effect ‘Second Opinion’ for obvious reasons. However, my friend Enrique Enriquez gifted me the title ME(s)SAGE so I’ll go with that...'

Peter Arcane said: "Absolutley spot on with the simplicity and elegance of the reading! Genius!"

I'm delighted to announce that ME(s)SAGE is available exclusively from http://www.readerofminds.co.uk

ME(s)SAGE is offered at the introductory price of £35. This price will increase to £50 in January 2013, so please order before that date to ensure you receive the absolutely best value. To order please visit http://www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Just to let you know that due to popularity this item is now listed as shipping on January 2nd, current stock having been depleted rather quickly. However there are (at time of writing) still 3 copies left in stock! So if you order quickly enough there is chance you'll be lucky and get one of the copies still in stock! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
Hope I got one of them. I ordered this ayem.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Hi gypsyfish. Hopefully you received an email letting you know that your order will be dispatched within 24 hours? Let me know if you didn't.
www.readerofminds.co.uk
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
I did, indeed, receive the email not long after I posted the above message. Thanks very much, Paul! As always, a pleasure to do business with you.

Shad Schroeder
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Pleasure Shad. There are still a few sets left in stock so if people order soon they can expect their package to be away within 24 hours. Replacement stock has been promised for January 2nd so that's not too much of a wait this time of year either.
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Pleased to announce that the new stock has arrived and these babies are now ready to ship. The current price of £35 will be held for a few days before the new 2013 price of £50 comes into force, so the advice is to get your order in before the price hike.
www.readerofminds.co.uk
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Just ordered mine!!
I have always been more than pleased with everything I have received from Paul and 'readerofminds.co.uk'
Looking forward to this one.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2013-01-02 05:51, caigy wrote:
Just ordered mine!!
I have always been more than pleased with everything I have received from Paul and 'readerofminds.co.uk'
Looking forward to this one.

Paul Mc.

Thank you Paul!
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
The title is classic EE poetry! That is truly a gift to cherish. I can't wait to see ME(s)SAGE!
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
I think you'll like it, Bill! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
I think I will, too. Can't wait for this to get across the pond.
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
Paul, I got my order today. ME(s)SAGE is great! I haven't used it yet but it seems simple to use. For someone thinking about doing readings, this is a great way to ease into to. The I-Ching book is a great safety net and, if you aren't a Tarot expert, knowing the I-Ching reading will help you 'MA(s)SAGE' the reading.

I think this is a real worker. The I-Ching cards are good quality, as is the book. You might want to think about making the books available as an individual purchase because I think they will get a lot of use.

The cards can be used to cast the I-Ching for 'real' if you do that. Maybe the book could be used; I haven't compared it to another I-Ching book to see if it has the same information as the real Book of Changes.

I've read that some people are thinking about using other oracles and, while I think that's possible, I think Tarot, with it's evocative pictures (I'm talking about Rider-Waite deck)is the perfect one to use.

So, thanks, Paul, for this great effect. I can't wait to try it out.

Shad
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thanks guys - the real thanks should go to Stephen Durant who designed the whole system and did all the hard work. I'm really nothing more than the distributor. I believe (I'm no I-Ching expert) that the book your receive is based on the genuine Book of Changes and the booklet could by itself be sold as a 'regular' I-Ching instructional book.
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2013-01-03 08:11, espkeith wrote:
I think I will, too. Can't wait for this to get across the pond.

Let us know what you think of it when it arrives! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
I will. Haven't seen it, yet. Based on the above description and your past works, Paul, I doubt I'll be disappointed.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
I think it's a really unique way to deliver a reading, highly recommended to anyone looking to stand out and be a bit different . You can certainly get quite a reputation locally as you will definitely be the only reader using this concept.
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
Glad to hear it...looking forward to checking it out once it gets here.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
This is a very nice bit of business, which is different to the norm and an easy-to-learn introduction into doing professional readings.
The quality of the i-ching cards and Pocket Book of Changes is first class and the instructions are very comprehensive, easy to follow with clear illustrations and a printed A4 Table of Hexagrams.
I don't know if the introductory offer is still available but even at the full price, I definitely recommend using this in conjunction with your Fortune Cards etc.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Glad you like it Paul. Thanks for the kind words, I'll pass them on to Stephen. ME(s)SAGE is still available at the offer price of £35. That price will increase at the end of January.
www.readerofminds.co.uk