The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ballooning 101 :: Advice on Buster Balloon DVDs (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Marvelous_Mysto
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide, Australia
143 Posts

Profile of Marvelous_Mysto
There was a message on his FB page, explaining this to another fan. He has marked them private, for the time being. Buster indicated that they would be back, but he needed to take a break for a while.
Majake314
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
245 Posts

Profile of Majake314
What is with the whole mad hatz wild wearables volume 4 thing? I wondered why there was only volume 1, 2, 3 and 5 but I thought that was just because Tmyers didn't sell them. I looked over the whole internet and the only thing I found was that you cant buy it? What good is a dvd if you cant buy it? Was there only a certain number of them made and have they run out or am ii missing something here?

I am looking at getting volume 1 and 2... Does anyone know where they are available?
Marvelous_Mysto
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide, Australia
143 Posts

Hi Jake,
Vol 4 is special edition, that only Buster can give away (I believe). I'm waiting for my gift to arrive. I'm sure the post office is running behind because of the holidays. When I've viewed it, I'll let you know how good it *really* is.
Baz
DATMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Shreveport, La
304 Posts

Profile of DATMagic
Hey guys,
Just for the lucky ones that have been able to "acquire" the #4 DVD, there are 4 secret bonus twists to learn if you play the DVD backwards.

I'm just saying ...........
David A Trombetta

DAT does the Trick
DATdoestheTrick.com

Smile
email [email]DATMagic@aol.com[/email]
Marvelous_Mysto
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide, Australia
143 Posts

Hey David,
I'm expecting my copy to arrive at any minute...
How do you get a DVD to "play backwards"?
Do you need a special player?
Or did you 'hack' your DVD player's drivers?
Baz
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5695 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
To get it to run backwards you need to plug your hdmi cable into an 8 track player and set it in reverse...at least that's how I do it.
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Smarty Pants World
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of Smarty Pants World
That's an unusual method. I usually use a much more straightforward method - just put your DVD into the tray as usual, then turn the entire DVD unit upside down. The DVD will play backward and you can see the secret scenes. You can also use this method to play your favorite movies in reverse, so you can see the ending first, and the opening credits at the end of the movie.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5695 Posts

Smarty,

I thought that only worked with a Blue Ray? I'm still old school with a DVD player. I'll give it a shot per your instructions and post my results.
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
dew
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of dew
I hope Buster has some of his dvd's with him at Twist and Shout.
I signed up for his class on Wednesday. He is the BOMB...
See ya all at Twist and Shout
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5695 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-12-20 14:59, dew wrote:
I hope Buster has some of his dvd's with him at Twist and Shout.
I signed up for his class on Wednesday. He is the BOMB...
See ya all at Twist and Shout

I have never wanted to be you MORE than I do right now!
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Buster Balloon
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Buster Balloon
Anyone who would like a copy of Mad Hatz 4 has my permission to contact any of the people above who do own a copy to have them burn a duplicate for you FOR FREE.

This offer is for Mad Hatz vol. 4 ONLY. Copying and distributing any other titles in my catalog will result in swift and blinding legal action. But as of right now I hereby officially grant permission to those who own Mad Hatz & Wild Wearables Volume 4 to duplicate their discs FOR FREE and distribute them at will. Don't bother contacting me because I do not own a copy myself. I don't even have the raw files.

Yeah, now you guys can deal will all of the phone calls and emails. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Buster Balloon
Creative Genius, Balloon Twisting Savant, & Pre-Sweetened Breakfast Cereal Connoisseur
http://BusterBalloon.com
PaulFlury
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of PaulFlury
There you have it gentlemen, a brand new distribution channel!! Thank you Buster. If someone would provide me a ISO for download I would gladly help pay it forward.
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Can anyone be so kind and send me a copy of Mad Hats and Wearables vol 4 ? Please pm me if you can help.

God Bless,
J Rodriguez
J Rodriguez
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
462 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2016, close_up_act wrote:
Can anyone be so kind and send me a copy of Mad Hats and Wearables vol 4 ? Please pm me if you can help.

God Bless,
J Rodriguez

Smile

Buster is a riot
JasperLee
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of JasperLee
Anyone know how I can get my hands on his Live Show dvd which use to be on kick starter?
Rob the Balloon Guy
View Profile
New user
West Hartford, CT
96 Posts

Profile of Rob the Balloon Guy
That never ended up happening.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Anyone willin' to burn me a copy? I can paypal to cover shipping. Smile thanks. db
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2016, Dollarbill wrote:
Anyone willin' to burn me a copy? I can paypal to cover shipping. Smile thanks. db

This above. Please pm if you can. Thanks. db
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of wally
I'm looking for the balloon thru body download, buster. Balloon's Encyclopedia of Balloon Gags Vol.2. Hope someone can help, many thanks,