The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Gaffed & Funky :: Anything better then a Himber for conceling cards? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magic8161
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of magic8161
Getting back into magic after 10 years. is there anything better now days then the Himber Wallet for switching cards? thanks
chappy
View Profile
Special user
764 Posts

Profile of chappy
Welcome back

How many cards do you need to switch? There are a lot of options, without knowing more about how you are using the switch.

There are many great single card switches for different purposes.

For a small number of cards, and with the deck in play, there are plenty of great sleight of hand methods. Kenners 4 for 4 is very good.

Without a deck in hand options include sleight of hand methods, mucks and holdouts.

I am guessing(having previously used a HW for your switching) you don't want/need a full deck switch although it may suits your needs and allow you to ring in a full set-up for what ever follows. There are several full deck switch threads with loads of great ideas only a search away.

You may like Tool by David Stone, which requires having the card box in play.

Vikings Menta Card box may also be worth looking at.
FARO FUNDAMENTALS, DETAILS OF DECEPTION and THE DEVIL'S STAIRCASE at www.thedevilsstaircase.com
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6145 Posts

Profile of motown
Here's an interesting new take on the Himber wallet:

http://aplusrstore.com/product.php?id=943&did=493

It works the same way without looking like a weired wallet.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
AceOfJokers
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of AceOfJokers
I have the Viking Menta Card Box. It is a beautiful item and I can highly recommend it.