The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Friend of a Friend :: Which urban legend have YOU heard the most? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
galerius
View Profile
Loyal user
Piemontese Alps ( Northwestern Italy )
245 Posts

Profile of galerius
When I was a boy, back in seventies, coke was rumored to have strong acid properties...I remember some telling that leaving a coin in a glass of coke a whole night, this would have completely dissolved the object. Prolly is this one the 'legend' I heard the most.
Then I heard at least a couple of times the classic story of ghost hitchhiker, regularly a girl...
Blaine G
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Blaine G
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2014, Nuker wrote:
I've heard variations of this in a number of cities in Canada and the US. Always a guy who did it though Smile

So I heard this guy was in building X (the building changes with the city) on the 40th floor and was bragging about how the windows were shatterproof and he would run up to one and bounce off just to scare everyone. One day he tried that in front of some new interns and the window shattered outwards and he fell to his death.

It always sounds plausible because you name a building, say it happened about 5-10 years ago etc. That's how these urban legends seem to work. You're never really sure and you end up checking into it online..... just in case ....

It happened in toronto in the TD Center when I worked for the Bank
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/window.asp