The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: Gospel Application for Giant growing Sponge Ball (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jwscott
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of jwscott
Anyone have a thought about possible gospel applications for pulling 3 or 4 of the sponge balls that grow to 4-5 inches out of a small container or phantom tube?
It is such a visual to be pulling something huge out of some small container...
Philip Busk
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Philip Busk
Use different colors and maybe somethign witht the fruits of the spirt; hmm sounds like a strech when I see it written.
I'll keep thinking on this one.
Philip Busk
Pzak97
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Pzak97
What about the negative effects of gosip, lies or sin that just continue to grow if they aren't corrected at the start. It brings to mind the Veggie tales of the rumor weed (yes, hours of VT with the kids is hard to forget).
Regards,

Mike Petryszak
Wes Holly
View Profile
Special user
Cincinnati, OH, USA
644 Posts

Profile of Wes Holly
Well, here's my object lesson in a nutshell (add your own patter)...
For Easter I used a square circle to be heaven. I pulled out the small ball as I talked about Jesus coming to Earth as a baby, where he grew to be a man (ball grows in my hand). He then died and was put in a tomb (take apart dove box). 3 days later he disappeared from the grave and returned to heaven (remove 2nd giant ball from square circle.

Yes, this is a simplicity lesson, not dwelling on theories and theology on if he went straight to heaven, went to hell first, appeared to Mary before going, etc. This was to be a short 5 minute spot in the morning service for children's time. This is a basic outline that allows you to add as much or as little as you want.
Happily Yours,
Wes Holly
www.wesholly.com
Cincinnati, OH, USA