The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: 2012 Creative Ministries Conference (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Join us for this incredible 3-day Rocky Mountain Creative Ministries Conference.

September 27, 28 and 29, 2012

This year's theme is Laugh Out Loud.

"Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength. (NLT)"

This year's featured speaker is Duane Laflin

Duane has a unique combination of skills and abilities. He loves putting on shows, is an expert in the art of the illusionist, and is well groudned in the Scripture. In every program he makes it clear that "God does miracles, I only do tricks!" Audiences marvel at his illusions, but the way he illustrates the gospel is even more amazing.

Featuring Keynote addresses by Duane Laflin
Hands-on Workshops by Larry Mahan, Jamie Doyle, Jim Scott, Karl Bastian & Others!
Thursday Night "Ask the Experts" Q&A session
Friday evening Gala Show featuring Duane Laflin

Go to: http://www.rmcfcm.org/content/view/21/37/ for more information and to register!
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
Looks great! Wish we could make it!
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Joey,
I wish you could make it as well!
Jamie Doyle
jamiedoylemagic.com
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
If you are or know someone close enough to the Colorado Springs area, please consider attending!
Jamie Doyle
jamiedoylemagic.com
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
If you'd like to join the conversation on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/CreativeMinistriesConference is the place to "LIKE" and find out the latest.
Early-bird rates end on September 15... you won't want to miss this one!
Jamie Doyle
jamiedoylemagic.com
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
So far, Dr Christopher Faria (author of Spiritual Applications for Tarbell 3 & 4)
will be sharing:

Redemptive Magic- Dr. Faria will discuss a different approach to understanding and creating gospel magic lessons from a biblical perspective. A traditional approach has been to take a magic trick and layer a Bible passage on top of it. In this workshop Dr. Faria will take us back to the biblical understanding of the term “redemption” to see how both Jesus and the New Testament writers used it in their teaching and preaching and how we may apply it in the same way. Practical illustrations with magic effects will be used in comparison and contrasting redemptive analogies in magic effects.

and...

An Evening with Tarbell- Dr. Faria will demonstrate and explain many of the new presentations of gospel lessons and applications from his new Spiritual Applications for Tarbell Course in Magic VOL 4, which have been appearing in the Fellowship of Christian Magicians Voice Magazine.

And of course, Duane Laflin will have some great, new material to share... and I have a feeling that since he is giving 4 Keynote Addresses filled with magic, instruction, philosophy and inspiration; that this will be a chance to see what he will be presenting at his ADVANCE conferences later this fall.
Jamie Doyle
jamiedoylemagic.com
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
I will be presenting:
Illustrated Illusions for Children Part 1 & 2
This will be a 2 part workshop of my latest Illustrated Messages that are geared for children. Some great ideas with both commercial effects and some simple methods that will help you illustrate the greatest message of all!

I will also have my latest lecture notes available there.
Jamie Doyle
jamiedoylemagic.com