The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: F$&% It C Angel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
Check this out. How long has he been hawking this?

https://floatit.com/
taiga
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicoutimi, Qc
317 Posts

Profile of taiga
HOOOOUUUUUU! It's CHRIIIIIS aaaAAAAANGEEEeeeel! And he is selling A LIGHTING CARD THAT FLOOOOOOAT! Wonder why it has never been done before?... Yes I know!..... BECAUSE IT IS STUPID!!! Nobody ever saw a lighting f****** playing card. It screams "GIMMICKED" all over the place. When an ordinary card float, it scream that already! So, with that dummy-stupid card, go figure! (who takes the bets for how long this post will last before it will be erase by "Magic Café"?)
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
This has been on the market for years. It is called UFO and was made and marketed by Jim Pace who makes the flaming business card "Hot Leads". That is what he said at a lecture of his, I attended once. The card has all those lights on it as well. To bad as I don't think he can do anything about others taking over his effect. Of course he could have sold the product to someone else, but them why didn't they call it U.F.O.

I don't think Jim Pace will be out of prison for another 10 years or so.
Sir Richard
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of Sir Richard
Hmmm, his bookings must be slowing down.

Sir Richard.
"In the land of Murphy there is but ONE law!"
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
Chris is well known for his great devotion to the art of magic… for his business integrity and ethics.. for his stellar Vegas reputation.. and worldwide as the undisputed master of magic… thank the lord that he’s finally sharing his honed craft with his many adoring fans!
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3713 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I can't believe it's only $14.95 for a $100 VALUE!!

Jim
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
As it says in the ad " Improves social skills!!"

HA

I guess its a social skill to avoid getting the crap beat out of you when you are annoying all your friends with this?
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5965 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
It's no wonder some of us geezers are getting hit on by twenty-something women. The guys their age are often lacking in self-awareness...and they buy CA crap to try to make up for it.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Smile I ain't EVEN gonna comment.

Doug
gulagthebear
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of gulagthebear
The commercial was not as good as Gilbert Godfried's "Shoedini". A must have for everyone
Sir Richard
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of Sir Richard
If you're patient, the price will drop substantially. I picked up several C.A. tricks at Dollar Tree that I plan on selling at our club auction next month. This is what I would do with any of the stuff he tries to sell.

Sir Richard.
"In the land of Murphy there is but ONE law!"
Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Kune
After thinking about it, the LED lights may actually be an improvement. If people are going to assume there's a gimmick involved, all the better if they think it's an electromagnet or some other high tech electronic floating system.
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1163 Posts

Profile of Corbett
The duschebaggery meter on this is running extremely high.
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
Wow. That ad gave me a flashback to the Fushigi ball. Now I need a shower.