The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Pardon me, sir... :: Card/bill under watch problem (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Dimitri Mystery Artist
View Profile
Veteran user
Israel/Ukraine
355 Posts

Profile of Dimitri Mystery Artist
I know that loading an object under spectator´s watch is not exactly pick-pocketing but I hope I am at the right forum anyway as it features some similar concepts it will be great hope if you can help me to perfect the routine.

when I perform it, the person with the watch never catches me, however his friend sometimes help him to reconstruct the routine and obviously I don´t like it.

I am looking for some tips/suggestions/touches or anything that might help me to cover the load from the eyes and minds of all the spectators!

any thoughts will be useful!
Thanks

Demitri
suspectacts
View Profile
Elite user
Boston
493 Posts

Profile of suspectacts
D,

Some tricks leave an audience mystified as to how it could 'possibly' happen but as you more more into pure manipulation, the mechanics are obvious after the fact. You MUST have sneaked the orange under the cup when we were distracted. Same goes with watch steal and loads.

As long as they are all fooled in the moment, you've done your job.

You don't have to fool them FOREVER, just during the show. Remember you are entertaining, not starting a religion.

Sleep well.
Dimitri Mystery Artist
View Profile
Veteran user
Israel/Ukraine
355 Posts

Profile of Dimitri Mystery Artist
Quote:
On 2012-08-23 10:47, suspectacts wrote:

Remember you are entertaining, not starting a religion.

I liked that Smile
yes you are probably right about it!
thanks
Shyft
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Shyft
Quote:
On 2012-08-23 10:47, suspectacts wrote:

You don't have to fool them FOREVER, just during the show. Remember you are entertaining, not starting a religion.

And what are your tips if I am starting a religion? Smile