The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: IPredict Pro is COMING SOON . . . (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
sanjavs
View Profile
New user
Madrid (Spain)
26 Posts

Profile of sanjavs
The app has been tested in a Iphone 6 and works ok.
DelMonte-man
View Profile
New user
Finland
7 Posts

Profile of DelMonte-man
I just upgraded to iOS 8.0.2 and noticed one minor bug:
If you turn on "Passcode On Launch", it won't work (the lower left corner doesn't work any more).
If you make that mistake, you have to re-install the application to get back to the settings.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2885 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi DelMonte-man,

Yes, we are already aware of this problem in iOS 8 and are working on a solution.

Besides the passcode on launch feature, ALL the core functions of iPredict Pro work flawlessly in iOS 8 ... as well as iOS 7 and 6.

sorry about the delay,
Greg
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Hi folks - can ipredict pro be used, with my voice on the voicemail, for all 52 card outs?
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
Yes if you want it too. You have up to 75 outs. The voicemail can be customized to be anything though. Cards are great but you can use just about anything. I have connected mine to TeleFoto and done some really clever things.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
parkrocker
View Profile
Regular user
Nuremberg, Germany
170 Posts

Profile of parkrocker
Hey everyone! Great news for german users! Since today iPredict pro works in germany as well! I playing with it right now and it is soo awesome! Smile Can't write anymore need to play now! Just wanted to let you guys know.

Regards Nico
eb02
View Profile
Special user
684 Posts

Profile of eb02
Hi
I installed the Ipredict pro on my android a week ago and can't go to record the massage.
Once I go to the Twilio I get the following massage:
“please enter, you have made a selection through the application” and the call is disconnected!

I compared the phone setting and the Twilio setting with a friend, everything looks the same and still can't record the massage.
I re-install the app and still I am getting the same massage.

Does anyone got the same problem and succeed to work it out?
Eran Blizovsky
www.magic4business.net
Robmonster
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Robmonster
You are calling in to your Twilio voicemail number? Recording your outgoing messages should be totally independant of the app on your phone.
eb02
View Profile
Special user
684 Posts

Profile of eb02
Thanks Rob
You are calling your Twilio number but it's connected to the app.
I contact Twilio support and they said they don't know and I should contact the app provider.
Greg is not responding to my emails, Facebook, magic Café emails...

Does anyone got the same problem and succeed to work it out?
Eran Blizovsky
www.magic4business.net
eb02
View Profile
Special user
684 Posts

Profile of eb02
I just spoke with Greg and he solve the problem...now I can work with it as well
Eran Blizovsky
www.magic4business.net
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Just purchased and setup iPredict Pro. A problem I see is that the instructions and videos are all for iPredict+, not Pro. Greg sent me an email with a brief description of the iPredict Pro setup but I still need a bit more to get it going. Wasn’t a new manual ever put together? I just read Greg's posts from 2-1/2 years ago in this thread saying how his rewriting of the manual was holding up release. What happened?!

Without proper instructions I don’t feel comfortable performing anything except the same stuff I can do with iPredict+. That doesn’t make this a very good purchase... yet. My psychic is the same from iPredict+, and with the same phone number - not my Twilio number. Though when called it does call the Twilio number regardless of the number listed in her contact info. No way to edit that number. This version has no "My Psychics" section in Settings.

What's with the VM setup? Pre and Post recordings? How's that work? Forward my mobile number to Twilio? Will ALL VMs being left for me go there? Or just calls related to iPredict Pro? I am so confused!! (Need...better...instructions!!)

Were any new instructions, manual, or videos ever released for the Pro version? If so, can someone send me a PM with details on how I can get them please? I can prove I purchased the Pro version.

Thank you.

Jim

PS- I hate posting all this here in this forum, but I am not getting anywhere otherwise. Not sure how else to go about it. Thanks, Jim.
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
J-Mac I've PM'd you. I think I can get you sorted.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of nonprofitmagic
Question on this: how difficult is it to ensure that the correct prediction plays on the voicemail when the spec calls? I mean, is there any fumbling? Is any data entry required before the spec calls? Do you need to touch your own phone before the spec calls to make the magic happen? Thanks!

Kevin
Josh Clarke
View Profile
New user
Portland, Oregon, USA
68 Posts

Profile of Josh Clarke
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2015, nonprofitmagic wrote:
Question on this: how difficult is it to ensure that the correct prediction plays on the voicemail when the spec calls? I mean, is there any fumbling? Is any data entry required before the spec calls? Do you need to touch your own phone before the spec calls to make the magic happen? Thanks!

Kevin

I recommend trying out iPredict+ first since it is much cheaper. iPredict Pro is just much more customizable.
Josh-Clarke.com : Voices is available now!
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of nonprofitmagic
Thanks, Josh. But, how about your own effect, VOICES? http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......OcKtZItA

It is only $10---would you recommend this over ipredict+? I live in the US, so your version is not simply "forcing" an item on the list, right?

Thanks!

Kevin

Quote:
On Dec 17, 2015, Josh Clarke wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2015, nonprofitmagic wrote:

Kevin

I recommend trying out iPredict+ first since it is much cheaper. iPredict Pro is just much more customizable.
Josh Clarke
View Profile
New user
Portland, Oregon, USA
68 Posts

Profile of Josh Clarke
Voices would work "properly" for you because you are in the US. But, if you have an iPhone, I still recommend iPredict+. Voices was created more for people on Android or other phones. Thanks for the consideration!
Josh-Clarke.com : Voices is available now!