The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Announcements (Please Read) :: Criss Angel's LIVE WAREHOUSE PARTY!!! :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
When my friend Criss called and explained some of the exciting things that he and his crew have going on over at MagicPlace.com I knew that we had to be involved here on the Magic Café. Smile

At the top of the forum screen you'll see Criss' video player which will feature a live video stream beginning tomorrow evening (Sat July 14th) - you can watch and join all the fun live as Criss Angel and friends launch their LIVE WAREHOUSE PARTY!

So...

GET YOUR FIX...

Criss Angel, Lance Burton, Carrot Top, Banachek, Johnny Thompson, Nathan Burton and Andrew Mayne.

What do they all have in common?

They're all attending the BIGGEST MAGIC BASH OF THE YEAR and YOU can be there FREE...

Join us LIVE THIS SATURDAY JULY 14th at 5pmPST/8pmEST for 2 hours of non-stop magic plus live performances from the super-hot Fantasy girls, Banachek, Nathan Burton, Johnny Thompson, Sean Fields, the hand-to-hand artistry from Cirque Du Soleil's Mystere, a wild championship Jello match and SO MUCH MORE!

PLUS YOU'LL have the chance to WIN every single MagicPlace.com product demo'd in real time and one very lucky viewer will WIN THE GRAND PRIZE - EVERY SINGLE MagicPlace.com PRODUCT CURRENTLY SOLD - PLUS a one of a kind collectors Baroque uncut sheet SIGNED by every magic star attending at the end of the broadcast. But you'll have to WATCH TO WIN...

BE THERE THIS SATURDAY 5pm PST / 8pm EST MagicPlace.com, Worlds Best Original Magic LIVE & FREE, We Dare To Do What No Magic Site Does!

---

You can also watch the LIVE video stream right here on the Magic Café! Just click on the video player located directly below the Magic Café logo at the top of your screen. Smile

See you there! Smile

Just so everyone knows, this is an expeirment of sorts to see how many of you enjoy this sort of thing.
You must remember that the Magic Café is always a work in progress, thus adding different things from time-to-time is always one of our goals. Remember, the video player is not permanent and will only be used during these special events.

Thoughts? Please feel free to private message me.

I sincerely hope you enjoy. Smile

P.S. If you find the video is not your thing, simply use the volume control on the player to shut-down the sound. Once turned down the sound will stay-off even when you change pages here on the Café. FYI. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks