The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Losing Control (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
SDR
View Profile
Elite user
430 Posts

Profile of SDR
Quicktime movie runs about 11 mins long.

Most of that is taken up with a rather amateurish "dramatic storyline" that you won't want to see a second time(or even a first!).

The explanations can't total more than 3 or 4 mins.

IS this ture, this is from a friend who will remina anonomous but are we getting the full facts here? Seems 25 bucks is a bit steep for this?

I am in no way bashing Asher or his video, I just want the full facts before I order Smile
benrl
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of benrl
Shaun,
$25 bucks for this CD-Rom (remember, Asher chose not to spring for a DVD) is shameful. Save your money and ask a friend who got sucked in to show you the move.
Aargh!
SDR
View Profile
Elite user
430 Posts

Profile of SDR
I know the move and do it pretty well, felt like I SHOULD buy it as I use it, but not at this "Deal"
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1791 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
Shaun buy his "hand Jobs" lecture notes for 12 bucks, he gets paid & you get a good value & clean concious in exchange. Yes the move is simple but for 12 or 25 bucks it is a small price to pay for the versatility this move provides actually I would reccomend all his notes they are packed with some great usable stuff.
Kronos9326
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
229 Posts

Profile of Kronos9326
Lee was doing all sorts of crazy things with those spreads of his when I was camping with him this past summer.

I consider $25 worth it, even if I could half the things he was doing.

David.