The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Wallet Mayhem - Help! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
gmsmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of gmsmagic1
Without going into too much detail, let's just say I own way too many gimmick wallets to carry them all around with me. The O'Connell Plus Wallet I own is the best quality, but too large for everyday use. My flame wallet from flamewallet.com is my favorite everyday wallet since I love showing off pictures of my "Smokin' Hot" wife to everyone! Smile And my Stealth Wallet is great when I need a good peek for reading minds.

Well I'm looking for a good quality leather smaller wallet that I can use everyday that has easy loading capability for card to wallet, and ideally has a zipper compartment for added reveal impact.

I love the idea of going with a Kaps Fire Wallet as long as I won't be disappointed with the quality and ease of use. What are your thoughts?

I'm also seriously considering the O'Connell Small No Palm Wallet. I'd lose the flame, but gain top quality. So the question is whether the quality and ease of use is enough superior to make it the better choice, or is the Kaps Wallet with it's added versatility the way to go?

I do less mind reading effects which is why I need to pose questions in this forum (that was a joke!). But I've also wondered if the Stealth Assassin or Triple Threat Wallets are the better way to go for anyone that leans in those directions?
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6146 Posts

Profile of motown
The Paul Harris Slim Hip Pocket Mullica would be one good choice.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......=218&170
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
gmsmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of gmsmagic1
The Paul Harris Slim Mullica looks like a good option to consider. Thanks. Anyone out there have a different opinion. Specifically, does anyone prefer the Kaps Flame Wallet, O'Connell Small No Palm Wallet, Stealth Assassin or Triple Threat Wallets over this option? If so, why?

I don't even know if the Stealth Assassin or Triple Threat Wallets offer a card to wallet feature.
dragonash
View Profile
Veteran user
the sticks
380 Posts

Profile of dragonash
Outlaw Effects has a combination load-peek-switching-index wallet.
http://www.outlaw-effects.com/store/the-......own.html
gmsmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of gmsmagic1
Cool wallet. Thanks for sharing.

I'm more interested in the flame effect, so not really for me. I also prefer a card to wallet with a zippered compartment. But this wallet is clearly very versatile for what it offers, and it appears to be good quality in a small footprint.

I'm leaning towards a Jardonnet Premium Hard Leather Wallet since soft leather is no longer available. Does anyone have this wallet that can comment on it? I'd love to know the dimensions since I'm looking for a compact wallet for everyday use. Comments about ease of use for card load, reliability of lighter, ample slots for cards, and overall quality would be helpful.

On a separate but related topic, where can you go in this forum to see merchandise that other magicians are selling? I'm just wondering if anyone has the Jardonnet Premium Soft Leather Wallet for sale. I don't even know if it's better then the hard leather version or not, but I suspect that it might be.
Motley Mage
View Profile
Special user
572 Posts

Profile of Motley Mage
Gmsmagic1--The buy/sell area is one of the parts of the forum that will become accessible after you have 50 legitimate posts in the "public" forums like this one.
gmsmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of gmsmagic1
In that case, let me say thanks to you so that I get one posting closer to joining the 50+ club! Smile