The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Now that’s funny! :: Magician VS Wife (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
John Midgley
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of John Midgley
My wife and I have found some interesting things when living with each other. We have decided to make skits out of the silliness that ensues. Please check them out, and let me know what you think. Plus, we're trying to gather more and more ideas.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCinJ2PU......ure=plcp

we only have three up right now, we do one per week
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Now I remember where to look for the cat!
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
Oklahoma City
729 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
That's great stuff, my wife and I go through the same things!
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I enjoyed that.brings back some memorys.
John Midgley
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of John Midgley
Any stories between you and your partners would be great to hear. We plan on making these ongoing, and have only so many ideas.

Also, thank you all for checking it out
Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
Oklahoma City
729 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
Well, some of the things that come up with us.........I'll show her a great trick and she'll deadpan the whole time, (poor girl's so used to these lol), I'll have trouble figuring out how to do something from a book or DVD and she'll come along and do it for me, and I still can't do it. I'm trying to make my own trick, and there's a complicated move, I'll show her the trick and she'll say "why don't you just do a DL or top change instead?" and she'll be right.
Magic Rob
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
99 Posts

Profile of Magic Rob
Once a week, my wife demanded a "Magic Free Day" meaning on that day we did not do magic, talk about magic, read about magic or apppear to be thinking about magic. I hate to say it, but it actually helped me to realize that there is more to be passionate about in life than ledgerdemain!
Magic Rob
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
99 Posts

Profile of Magic Rob
Now that I'm thinking about it, one year we went to a New Year's Eve party and as we entered the house, my wife said "No Card Tricks!" At first I was sweating it,kinda like a coke addict in stage one withdrawal. By the end of the evening though I realized that I could actually socialize and have a good time with out cards! Wow!
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2870 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
A police man pulled me over on the way to a gig. He said: "Did'nt you know your wife fell out of your van 5 miles back?" I said: "What a relief, I thought I had gone stone deaf."